I'm fascinated by how photography combines art and science, preserves our special memories, and can show us new ways to see our world.
Photography is all about Light and Timing, capturing those magic moments to keep forever, hence 'TimeLight'.
Based in Oakley, Bedfordshire, I work across the UK with a focus on the East Midlands, Anglia and London regions; I frequently travel further afield to follow my mild obsession for capturing moments and creating images.
My portfolio covers a wide range through Wedding photography, Historical and Fantasy-Fashion images, to covering Outdoor and Martial Arts Events, Personal, Historical and Corporate Portraits, plus Landscape, Still Life, Macro & Abstract work.
In the galleries, you'll see some of places that I've been fortunate enough to visit, and the wide range of people with whom I have worked - I'd be delighted to work with you too.
Please feel free to browse, enjoy and comment
Contact: Email Timelight Photographic
Related Links from some of the people that I regularly work with, and can recommend:
Prior Attire Historical and Bridal outfits
- Bespoke re-enactment clothing for events and museum display, plus historically-inspired bridal wear
Mockford Wedding Photography
- Superb Northamptonshire-based wedding photography
Thurleigh Equestrian Centre
- Livery and Riding instruction in Central Bedfordshire
Rising Crane Centre
- Bedford-based Mixed Martial Arts, T'ai Ch'i and Kung Fu instruction
Miss Lillian Love
- Beautiful Retro & Pinup model, always great fun!
- Spectacular professional model, lovely to work with!
Black Knight Historical
- Historical Reenactment events organiser
Feathers and Flight
- Historical Falconry, reenactment, trick horse riding (and modelling!)
Wondering what photographers charge for?
Some great details here: Freelance Pricing Guide